Scientific Programme is now available. Download it here.
- Inorganic materials
- Non-invasive and mobile techniques
- Hyperspectral and imaging
- Middle and Far East
- Contemporary art
- Museums and databases
- Textile and paper
Posters will be exposed during all the conference. In addition to the official poster session, posters will be visible during lunches and coffee breaks.
The poster size is expected to not exceed 120 cm (heigth) x 90 cm (width).
Download the poster list here.
- Lucia Burgio, Victoria & Albert Museum, London
“Scientific analysis foundation of the multidisciplinary project The Leman Album: an enhanced facsimile“
- Federica Fernandez, Euro Mediterranean Institute for Science and Technology, Palermo
“Nanomaterials contribution to a more sustainable conservation of Cultural Heritage“
- Maria Jesus Mosquera, Universidad de Cádiz
“Innovative Materials for the Conservation of Stone & Concrete-based Cultural Heritage“